Thread: Con Support Needed -- Win Free Stuff!

Exclamation Con Support Needed -- Win Free Stuff!

As the convention season hits high gear with Gen Con your help is needed!

Decipher needs personnel willing to run demonstrations of the latest Star Trek RPG, either as ticketed events, or at Decipher's own booth on the dealer floor. If you are planning on going to Gen Con 2002, held in Milwaukee, WI August 8th through the 11th, or live within close proximity, consider becoming a Decipher volunteer!

What's in it for you? Everyone who runs at least one game will have their Gen Con pass paid for by Decipher (a $60 value), in addition to free Decipher product, including the eagerly-waited Lord of the Rings RPG set to premier at Gen Con. The more games you run, the more product you'll earn.

Decipher and Gen Con will provide you with a location to run your game and adventures. All you need to bring is yourself, expertise, and a willingness to help demonstrate the latest best-selling, officially licensed, Star Trek RPG.

All interested parties please contact myself at mappin@xmission.com as soon as possible. Obviously time is short, so I'm eager to hear from you! Please indicate what days you plan on attending Gen Con and how many sessions you would be willing to run.

Regards,
    Don Mappin
    Webmaster, TrekRPGNet
    http://www.trek-rpg.net
    http://forum.trek-rpg.net

I'd be happy to run stuff, Don, if my scheduled events are canceled. Let me get back to you in a week or so.
    “In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.”

-- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Yes, If Decipher pay the plane ticket for me and my 4 players....
    I'm from Québec in Canada!!!

Theko
    <EMBED src="http://www.simsherbrooke.com/strpg/signature.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="260" HEIGHT="60" NAME="signature" >

I have a handful of slots that still need to be filled, and/or alternates. If you are planning to attend Gen Con and would like a free pass and Decipher product for helping demo games, please drop me a line ASAP!

mappin@xmission.com
    Mass Effect Fate RPG | "Mass Effect meets Fate meets awesome = FREE"
    Contributor, Gnome Stew
    "In every revolution, there's one man with a pizza."
    Star Trek (TOS) "Pizza, Pizza" (Second season), story by D.S.McBride

Perrryyy Guest

Thumbs down

Unfortunately, I won't make it.

Where are they holding Gen-Con this time? And no I didn't know that "that" was always its location...otherwise I wouldn't ask. Aside from a piece of merchandise, whose paying for airfare/hotel, etc. Of course if its in NYC (and lookie there, its Elvis!!), then whose paying my subway fare?
    Darth Sarcastic

"Shall I goto 'Red Alert' sir? It does mean changing the lightbulb." - Kryten, Red Dwarf