Thread: Character Creator

Character Creator

Hiya people,

I've made a character creator which makes a plain text character sheet. You can select Skill, specializations and (dis)advantages from alist and all additional info you can enter.

My question is does anyone have a list (including desription) of (dis)advantages? (saves a lot of time).

As soon as I've inserted all dis(adv) I'll put it online and post the url in here ans maybe some of you want to test it then.

You don't have to be Good to be the best, as long as your better then the rest.

Krijg nah wat!

Hello good sir Dutchman, http://forum.trekrpg.net/showthread....&threadid=2926
    has a link, and I believe there are lists available at the trekrpg-site itself.

Groetjes!
    The darkness inside me is a lot scarier than the darkness out there....

I have been on that side allready and there indeed is a list, but it doesn't have any descriptions. I've got most of the LUG books here I only don't like the idea of inserting it all in the Database.

I've got a beta version ready for testing not all (dis)advantages are in the database but it can be tested. Anyone here wants to give it a shot? Please contact me on MSN or ICQ and I'll send it to you.

Unhappy

I donīt know anything about MSN or ICQ,but i would like to ry your beta version.Quintoni

Unhappy

I donīt know anything about MSN or ICQ,but i would like to ry your beta version.Quintony