Thread: ICON stats for Insurrection and Nemesis species and ships?

ICON stats for Insurrection and Nemesis species and ships?

Hi all, long time no see!

After a long hiatus from Trek, my group has been interested in playing a post-Nemesis campaign using the Icon System. Their choice was mainly inspired by previous experience with the system, so I am finding myself trying to round up ICON material.

I am looking for stats for the aliens and ships that appeared in the last two classic-timeline Trek movies, Insurrection and Nemesis. I have found some (Son'a and Reman species) but I haven't found stats for any of the ships (such as the Mogai or Scimitar class ships, or Son'a vessels) or any of the client species that were enslaved by the Son'a (Tarlac or Ellora).

Does anyone have an Idea where I could find these stats?
    I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by
    - The late Douglas Adams

I don't recall anything detailing their culture or history... what do you want them to be?
    Portfolio | Blog Currently Running: Call of Cthulhu, Star Trek GUMSHOE Currently Playing: DramaSystem, Swords & Wizardry

hehe. I DID IT!

Now I admit I n ever did get around to Ellora... But TBH I am guessing they would fall in the 'mostly human with bumpy forehead' camp, just as the Ba'ku also fall into the 'same as Human with long life and mionor psionics' camp too)

I am fairly certain I saw some Spacedock S'ona ships, but TBH not sure and never kept a copy if I saw it...

As for the Nemesis stuff.

I know that I have seen the Scorpion and Heavy Warbird in here, less certain about the Scimitar. And I did a take on the Remans in the Psionics sourcebook.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    DanG/Darth Gurden
    The Voice of Reason and Sith Lord

“Putting the FUNK! back into Dysfunctional!”

Coming soon. The USS Ganymede NCC-80107
    "Ad astrae per scientia" (To the stars through knowledge)

Thanks Dan!
    I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by
    - The late Douglas Adams